Hello Everyone,

I am having to leave a client of mine because I will be moving and have
another company that will be requiring my full time attention.

I wanted to pass this information along to the group here for the folks
that are local to DFW. This would be a good opportunity to pick up a new
client or full time position if interested. The company is a Health &
Beauty company by the name of OLEDA (www.oleda.com
<http://www.oleda.com/> ) they are in need of a Creative person who can
both code in ColdFusion and design and maintain a nice looking website.

The website is one that I built around 5 years ago and has not changed
much. Once I built the site I had to leave and they hired a full time
person to maintain it, since then it has not changed much and I have
recently stepped in to help after their full time person left a few
months ago. Now I have to move on again and want to make sure they end
up with a good web developer.

If anyone is interested here is there contact info.

James Haun

Phone:  817-731-1147

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also check Monster.com as they will have a position with more details
posted there soon.

- Neal Bailey

- AMG - Internet Marketing Manager

- Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>