Heh.  No more public transit for me.  When I was a street urchin, well,
that's a different story.  Mostly it was walk walk walk- man, our busses
sucked.  I wonder if Rapid Ride has improved the situation... really, it
wasn't about speed, so much as routes and times.  Bah.  Tough bit
of stuff, public transit.  I guess.

Hmm... on a side note, besides waking up to "we have to go to the
hospital to induce", which was interesting, it turns out I rather
enjoy Smallville.  The dynamic with Lex and the background on
the alien stuff... not bad, really.  Sometimes the drama is too much,
but most the time it's sallright.  Wow, right now- mad 'citing!

We didn't have to induce, btw.  Woot!  Not long now though!