Heh. I was talking of the actual fruit, vs. the deadly medley.  Hehe,
I just liked how it rhymed.  Deadly medley. Yeah.

Heh.  The Frontier.  Now /that/ brings back ragamuffion memories.

*sigh*  Now there're 4 renta cops, and various numbers of normal
pork around at all times after 9pm.  Weak.  That place used to be
so much fun around 3am or so.  Off the hook.  Yeowzers.

Sorta explains all the po-po now tho, don't it.  Sorta.  Hmmm...

Can you believe they wanted to close it down for a few hours*
at night?  If you can't handle like *1* 24hr restaurant... ah well,
old beef of mine about the lack of all night eateries. NM. (yea,
we have like 2 now, but still. *All that heat- still can't hang???
pbbbt!).

We do have good grub here in the land of entrapment, folks,
come on down and see if you ever leave. Muahahaha.

Like that chair from The Tick...