>This is not what you think . don't care what you plan on doing this year

I enjoyed your list too Erica. Sounds like we share more than a love of poker.
;-) I too have lost a lot of weight, and I'm happy that I've kept it off for 3
years now. Can't say 2006 was a great year for me relationship-wise as it's the
second year in a row I had to break up with someone that wanted to get married.
But I have high hopes for this year, and look forward to finding Mr. Right!

I finished up all my goals for my dog Taz in the various sports that we compete
in, ending up with 5 championship titles and a Lifetime Achievement award among
many others. I discovered a new hobby in digital scrapbooking and through it
have improved both my photography and graphics skills.

It's been a good year for my business but I'm most happy that I finally got
through both UPS and FedEx certification of my product. I'm so excited to see
what 2007 brings as I put the final touches on this new version and get it
released!

--- Mary Jo