here's my list

1) get my lame ass back in the taekwondo studio on a regular basis
2) drop about 20 lbs and get back in competition shape(my goal is 175lbs)
3) get my financial house in order
4) continue to be on the lookout for new music projects
5) don't just grab any project for the sake of getting back into it
6) continue to seek help for my AADHD
7) figure out what *I* want and need in a political candidate, and vote
accordingly
8) make sure that I'm worth the fat salary that my job pays me
9) try to make more money in 2007
10) be the best husband, friend, son, brother, uncle, and pet food giver
person that I can be

Scott A. Stewart
REAC/PASS-IT
(202)-475-8875