It sucked.

The animation and voice acting was actually pretty good - lots of clever
visuals and big names.

But the movie itself was just a blithering mess.  Well actually some of the
movies in the movie were okay but most of the them sucked.

The movie about the little penguin that wasn't like the others but came to
be accepted was actually kind of good, if more than a little preachy.

The movie about how we should accept other cultures was a little short and
not very impressive.

The movie about man's indifference to nature was incredibly preachy and
completely confused.

The movie where the mismatched couple, plain guy and gorgeous, talented girl
was okay but a little "High Grant-ish" for my taste.

The movie where the heroes go on quest to save their friend started out fine
but ended horribly.

Still - it is a great looking movie.  Just watch it with the sound down -
perhaps on "shuffle mode".  It'll probably annoy less and might even make
more sense.

Jim Davis