Although I do not consider my self hip or cool, I use Dreamweaver 8 and
Homesite+. for code and Fireworks for graphics. And of course Flash for
Flash development. Although DW does .NET, I still prefer VS Studio .NET
2003. I do not use Dreamweaver in WYSIWYG mode very much though. Prefer to
still hand code everything. I suppose I should get on board with the
Design (WYSIWYG) mode. There are some features in DW8 that I absolutely
love. Things like being able to just drag and drop a CFC onto a page is one
tool that is really good.  Another cool feature that I think was brought
over from CF Studio is that I can collapse and expand blocks of code. There
are other things too, but you can download a trial versio and try it out. It
does come with a little overhead though in HDD space and memory when
running, but a good strong machine can deal with it no problem. I even use
DW8 on my old ass IBM Stinkpad. Works pretty well.