By the time they figure it out, it will probably be too late.

I expect this to be on the news shows all weekend.

Companies just have not yet grasped the speed of these Internets. Your
reputation can be trashed in a day or two of non-response.

For me, this is a lesson to be taken seriously. When you step on your own
(insert hip reference to male reproductive organ here), you better have a
plan in place to get the word out. Just like you should hae a plan for if
your ISP goes under with no notice, or you get a DNS attack on a long
weekend.