I don't see anybody sticking there head in the sand. But the Al Gore
approach that it'll be over in ten years is ridiculous. Now that
weather channel woman is saying remove peoples credentials if they
doubt sudden disaster. Let's be reasonable about it and make changes
without destroying the economy. I wouldn't mind banning SUVs but I
don't think the government should do it. How about making a law that
you can't use a jet to go to a global warming presentation. My carbon
footprint doesn't haunt me :)