No I'm ridiculing a hypocrite that boast he only gets eight mile to a
gallon yet wants to know my solutions to global warming.

Global warming is not being ignored; large factories are upgrading and
selling emission rights to smaller factories until those companies can
afford to upgrade. You want them all shut down. That's a hell of a
stupid solution from someone that claims they support capitalism.

Alternative fuels are being looked into and used and waste management
is changing around the country. Look at LA, they used to have 100 plus
ozone days a year now they have none. Capitalism is doing it's thing
but the giant liberal lobbies are making billions scaring people into
drastic and immediate change. They're blowing smoke up your ass. And
Gore is not a scientist and all the bullshit in his movie is
exaggerated to make you panic