The Times is fear-mongering. They are just interested in making you afraid
of the US government and the Bush Administration. It does The Times no good
to remind people that there are real enemies out there who want to
indiscriminately murder Americans in large numbers. Are you more afraid of
the CIA listening to your phone calls, or terrorists vaporizing a chunk of
an American city?

--
Robert Munn