I can't believe you'd embarrass your wife like this.
Then you even say this: "If you do this you can intelligently support
your view!"
You admit I'm right yet you still defend your retarded version. I
guess you're both morons.

Let me try to explain it so you two can understand it.

>From 2000 to 2005 it went up 4.4, the highest INCREASE EVER. From 1990
- 2000 the average was LEVEL.

Idiots.