Larry, I hate to be so blunt, hmm, haven't had one of them in awhile,
but you're also an idiot. He called me a moron and in response I
called him an idiot. So you attack me for insulting him. He really
needed you to defend his backwards logic about how increasing CO2 was
a good thing because it's at a lower rate than it wasn't expected to
be?
Yeah.

So all your schooling and that's the only thing you came up with?

A loaded gun and you're shooting blanks.