what's the content, Sam? What I am hearing is that you think I am a
Clinton fan and are saying that either a) it must be ok because he did
it or b) I am biased. I'm saying that to my understanding, Clinton did
not have the signing statement down to the art form that Bush does.
And that is just one of many manifestations of this administration's
arrogance. My favorite is the "we can lock you up and never have to
say why" thing.