BlowBack Part 1
-----------------------
Ms. Imus added: "One thing I want to say is, the hate mail that's
being sent to them must stop. If you want to send hate mail, send it
to my husband."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/14/arts/television/14imus.html

BlowBack Part 2
-----------------------
(CBS) NEW YORK WCBSTV.com learned early Saturday that the National
Action Network has increased the Rev. Al Sharpton's security due to a
number of death threats in the wake of the firing of radio host Don
Imus by MSNBC and CBS Radio.

There will also be added security at the National Action Network's
headquarters in Harlem.

"We have no way of knowing the seriousness of these threats, but they
have intensified greatly in the last two days as Rev. Sharpton was
figured prominently in the firing of Don Imus," Attorney Charlie King
said in a statement early Saturday morning.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_104002437.html