What a legacy -

Increases USA military budget to surpass that of all other nations
combined. (in the late 1990's we only out spent the next 10 countries
combined, "China, Germany, Russia, Japan, France, UK, etc..")

increases military tours to a record 15 months

decreases FMLA?

Maybe we can get enact some legislation to Bush a third term so that he
is still in office when the country goes financially bankrupt, I'm not
sure we are not already morally bankrupt thanks to the moral majority
and those who put knucklehead in office.