> Adam wrote:
> An expert in gun control legislation?  You got that right: I'm no expert.
> But I'd say that I have a hell of a lot more experience with all sides of
> this than you do, my friend.  What do you bring to the table?

I get your position: there's no problem and therefore no solution is needed.

What I'm suggesting is that those that favor responsible gun ownership
regulated by laws that provide for suppressing or eliminating
irresponsible gun ownership (and who doesn't) start proposing their
own regulations now.

So what do I bring to the table?  Change management experience and I
can tell you you're going to be very unhappy.  You're going to whine
up front, oppose the offered solutions with nothing constructive to
offer yourself, and then rage when change is finally implemented.

And change will happen.

So my suggestion is that you use your knowledge to start thinking of
ways regulation, manufacture, use, and design can be partnered to
provide for maximum freedom to responsible users while eliminating
irresponsible use.