>>biking down a long hill, and going over a jump, aiming for a tree, 
and seeing who could get their bike AND themselves stuck highest in a 
cherry tree.

that is hillarious: Where the hell was the super 8mm when you need it?

Evil Knevil was at his peak when I was a kid.  So after seeing one of 
his jumps on TV I went out and built a small jump, put an oil can in the 
middle of the jump (on the ramp, so I hit it just before launching off 
the jump). The answer is NO. I don't know what the hell I was 
thinking.   I just remember a pile of bicycle, boards, an oil can, some 
bricks and lots of bumps, bruises and abrasions.  However, at the time I 
guess it was somewhat of a success, no stitches required.

 >>bottle rocket fights in cars in trafffic
Did this in Alaska very fun, we also threw m80's our the window hoping 
to have them explode on the car (friends) behind us.

>>frog mortors
Oh please explain





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 by AdobeĀ®
Dyncamically transform webcontent into Adobe PDF with new ColdFusion MX7. 
Free Trial. http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion?sdid=RVJV

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233226
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to