> gMoney wrote:
> I think some of your rules suck balls, and can't for the life of me figure
> out why you support them.

LOL.  Well I think this is why local government is awesome; imagine if
I tried to impose my neighborhood's rules on yours?

Anyway, the shed and fence rule keeps the yards open and expansive.
This means the kids have a better play field in our backyards than
anywhere else.  They've even painted football and soccer field lines
onto the yards.

Personally there's nothing I like more in the summer that sitting on
my deck with a brewski and watching an honest-to-goodness tackle
pick-up game of football.  Especially when I can join in!

As for dandelions and crabgrass, it looks like crap.  I hate 'em so I
don't mind seeing them destroyed.  Landscaping is nice and lush green
lawns are better still.

I guess at first I would've agreed with you, but having lived there
I'd never go back to no rules.