So…the wife and I are planning on a drive from New Hampshire to Minneapolis
(ya, moving, you betcha!) at the end of the month, and I’m trying to plan
out our driving route.  So far, I’ve got what seems to be a pretty direct
route through Google Maps, and it’s about 1500 miles, or 22 ish hours.  Now,
since we are going to be driving a moving truck and a car, I need to set it
up so that we stop about every 8 hours and sleep.  We are in no rush to push
the whole trip into two days, and don’t feel like the push is worth our
safety.  The problem is trying to figure out where to stop, since Google
doesn’t exactly have an option for “where is 400 miles from point X”.
Anybody got any ideas of what I could do, other than wing it and try and
find a place when the odometer reaches the 400 mile mark?  Does AAA provide
a service like this?  Further complicating matters is the fact that we’re
going to be traveling during Memorial Day weekend, so I’d rather book a
hotel than sleep in a truck stop parking lot in my car…

 

~~Ray Champagne : [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~~

 


No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.6.6/794 - Release Date: 5/8/2007 2:23
PM
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 and Flex 2 
Build sales & marketing dashboard RIA’s for your business. Upgrade now
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2?sdid=RVJT

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:234311
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to