That's easy dude. God only provided the inspiration. After that, they are
purely the result of human labor, which incurs all the biases and
imperfections inherent in the human animal.

You know, if you look at the big picture...maybe that's been the joke all
along: Look at how many different interpretations there are of "God". Maybe
that's the Big Cheese's way of telling us "No matter how you interpret me, I
am. I am everything."

It was purely of our own device that we've decided to kill each other over
the minutiae.