I would have to disagree. Most of those people are completely selfish,
and wouldn't walk 3 steps to help a fellow human being.

I would propose that those people identified in that video not helping
the guy should be forbidden to mate, and forbidden to interact with
any children under the age of 17.

They should not be able to pass on their bad social habits to any children.