On 5/16/07, Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Sam wrote:
> > I'm what you call a free thinker and I'm not bound to a parties rules.
> >

> Then you're not a Republican and, from your answers, you're not
> conservative.  E.g.,
>
> (1.) "I am willing to make investments in social programs like NCLB,
> if they work"
> * That's fiscally liberal.

BS. Fixing a problem, especially one that proves to be a long term
financial burden, is fiscally conservative. That's like saying a
conservative would never waste his money on changing the oil in his
car. Being conservative doesn't mean Not spending money, it means
spending it wisely.

> (2.) "I agree with him on abortion and civil unions."
> * That's socially liberal

Two points out of hundreds.

> (3.) you gave answer that directly conflicts with your "free thinker"
> bit.  The FP conservative answer would be "I favor a limited foreign
> policy".

What a simple definition of foreign policy.

> I point this out because your principles seem to be all over the place
> as evidenced by the above.

You live in a little world of labels and if someone doesn't fit into
the label your lost.
Let's say I'm a non-conformist. I don't believe what the group tells me to.

Don't forget, I also said way back Sen. Moynihan was one of my favorite polls.