It isn't funny and it is so-- I can't find the word.

The breakdown in public discourse today has happened because of things like
this. I'll definitely by into the proposition that Al Sharpton is an ass. But
who cares??? I haven't even heard or thought about the man since the *last*
time we had one of these threads about what an ass he is.

Is it necessary to break out the blackface accents and use the word Negro to
make the point that he is an ass??? But hey, now we will have a subthread about
why I hate Rush and baby Jesus. Rush is just another ass. It is possible to
think that someone is an ass without hating him, though Rush apparently doesn't
realize this. He's just feeding ignorant energy into blowing up a hot air
ballon that would shrivel up without the attention he gives it.

Sharpton and Limbaugh are two of a kind is what I think, and hell, they seem to
need each other. But what good does either of them do any of us?

Dana