From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 2:35 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: condundrum, and i need ur input.

ultimately it's your fiancee's choice (and yours).  I'm not saying
that you guys should just cave for the sake of caving... but i'm
suggesting that you both at least consider your sister's feelings (as
irrational as they may be).  this is your family and soon to be your
fiancee's family.

you'll both have to live with the ramifications for a long, long time.

weigh the consequences and whether or not you think it'll be worth
dealing with long term.