the sister *should* get a grip, but will she :) I dunno -- I've said my bit.
Basically, it's your choice, but the sooner your fiance and your sister talk
the better is my thought. I've seem major wedding dramas over something as
simple as the bridesmaid not wanting to go off her Antabuse to drink a toast.
The bride (not me) insisted and well, therein lies a tale...