From: Yves Arsenault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 1:14 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Microsft Surface

Don't know if anyone posted about this lately....

But has anyone checked this out?
http://www.microsoft.com/surface/

Bill showing it off:
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/sticker-shock/video-of-bill-gates-showing-off-his
-expensive-table-264453.php

Pretty wild.

--
Yves Arsenault

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend".
--Martin Luther King, Jr.