On 6/6/07, Nick McClure <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If they would use it, then sure, but when was the last time you saw
> somebody actually use it that needed it most?

Yeah, no doubt. I had to run system restore the other day and I wasn't even
here. I think an update caused my virus scanner / firewall to ask for
permission to execute something and it just sat there while I was up in
Vermont for the day... Came home and tried to use my computer eh... nothing
just froze up repeatedly... Good ol system restore to the rescue...

on XP

Running System Restore from the command line... Since this guy removed
accessories I think this could be the way to go...

   At your command prompt type %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe

   Hit Enter
   This will open the system restore wizard...

   >>> Restore to day one for this dude LOL

   If there was no run on the start menu you can get the command prompt
   from the windows task manager, File - New Task - CMD