18 Million? Where did you get that number?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave l [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I guess 18 million users unsuccessful. Then general mac public uses it,
the geeks use ff, just cause you dont doesnt mean others done, you are
just being lazy.

I wouldnt call ie "successful" its a POS, it was just forced upon pc
users and most people didnt or dont know they have a choice. If it was
to all start at zero today without people knowing to get on the net you
click on the blue e, do you think it would still have the same #'s?

I still dont know what you are bitching about... its funny when how when
a mac person speaks up all the windows users just start calling them
windows haters yet y'all dont even realize you are just the same.

Fuck, its a free offering if you want it.. get it.. if not why sit
around bitching about it? I can see you at the bar.. "fucking free beer,
well fuck no one drinks that brand.. damn u ppl are stupid for drinking
it.. i mean budweiser!!! geez who would drink that when you can drink
shlitz...."