I didn't use any plans for the swing (I probably should have... would have
made the roof easier) but I've found tons of great (free) plans and ideas
here:

http://www.freeww.com/

Sometimes it's worth it just to track down pieces of a plan (how to join a
deck to an upright or how to connect rafters, etc).

In any case there's tons of free shed plans there.

Jim Davis