Ah, the conspiracy theorist at work! I love it! You just hate the guy so
much you can't see past your own anger.

This is a political case. It has always been a political case. Liberals are
outraged that Bush commuted his sentence. Conservatives are upset that he
didn't issue a full pardon. They can all go screw themselves. Bush is the
President, it is his decision. Just like it was for Clinton, and all other
presidents before them.