From: Dan Munez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 3:43 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: What would you do?

Lets say you were working in a foreign country for a few years and got to
know the local people well.  You get close with your co-worker there and get
to know his family.  Then war breaks out and foreigners are to leave the
country.  You're right at the embassy, and soldiers are forcing
non-foreigners away from the area.  our co-worker's wife hands over a one
year old baby to you and begs you to save it.  You know for sure the dire
fate of these people when the soldiers take them away.  What would you do?