From: G Money [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:07 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Is Pope Benedict really this arrogant?

More people claim to be Roman Catholic than any other religion in the world.
You are right that the pope doesn't have much "power" as far as government
affairs is concerned, but when you are the leader of the largest faith
community on earth....I'd say that gives you enormous power, especially in
today's world where we see just how much of a "motivating factor" faith can
be.