Anybody see it?  I saw it this weekend and thought it was hilarious; a
bit crude, so you might take that into account, but pretty funny.

I also thought there were some pretty interesting and obvious
philosophical sub-texts:

* You can still be cool while being a responsible parent.

* Men need to grow up and step up when they make babies.

* Men need to quit whining about how much marriage ties them down;
they have it pretty damn good and they better realize that or their
life will suck.

* You might get pink eye from bumping your nose into a stripper's bum.

Interestingly, the assumption of the movie was that women should just
be responsible and bite the bullet.  While they will get old and
unattractive, that's life, so they should suck it up and deal.

Lots of life's wisdom for men in there, but not much for women (so my
wife tells me).