From: Bruce Sorge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Community <cf-community@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 1:16:36 PM
Subject: Re: Vista Issues

I am set up as an administrator on this machine. Which is really wierd
becuase on previous OS's that I have used, the Administrator can do anything
on the machine. Googling this issue as well, but everything keeps telling me
to do what I have been doing, which is to right-click, go to properties,
then change the permissions.

Bruce