>From everything I've read this is the normal pit tempermant.

--
Scott Stewart
ColdFusion Developer

SSTWebworks
7241 Jillspring Ct.
Springfield, Va. 22152
(703) 220-2835

http://www.sstwebworks.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sstwebworks

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:59 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: A pic to make ya cringe

she is the most submissive dog in the WORLD

holy freakin shit

i mean, its hardly believable... dont get me wrong
she can snap to protect daddy mode REAL quick
if she hears something out of the ord. but
with every human and animal she has been introduced
to, she has done nothing farther than lick them,
and the occasional put her front paws on their chest.

thats it.

great little girl.