Come to think of it the only dog that ever tried to bite me was a
rather neurotic elderly toy poodle. He belonged to my landlord and if
I sat down at the table he would come up and bite my pants leg and run
away... hehe. I believe he was trying to protect his owner in a
deranged kind of way, but it did make my ankles feel a bit nervous
when I went over there ;)