I was just informed I need to learn 2 languages to make myself more retainable
by AT&T.  I was never explained the why and it isn't some sort of official
policy.  I think it is an unofficial Evaluation Visibility Project by someone
above me.

The first is C++.  No biggie here.  I have tried to learn it, but never had a
chance to practice what I learned.  Now I can practice.

The next is a spoken language.  Any one would do.  Right now Spanish is high on
my list as I know a few dozen phrases and took it in High School.  The other I
have on my list is Cajun French.  It meets the definition of what I was told
and would annoy any French speakers in the company, besides those in SW
Louisiana.

If anyone can point me in the direction of free resources, I'd appreciate it.
Plus what spoken language would you choose?  Spanish makes sence in Louisiana
right now with the influx of hispanic construction workers.