>I think you spend all your time looking for this so called faith based
>science and when you find one loony you attribute it to everyone
>that's not as left leaning as you.

You know sunshine I don't have to look. Its in our faces practically every day.
Its coming out on a regular basis, the NASA head tries to contradict the
research done by the agency's own scientists. Another political appointee tries
to censor NASA scientists journal submissions and even went so far as to change
reports because it contradicts the geocentric views of fundy bush supporters.
are only two recent cases reported by the media. Then there's the stuff that
has come out regarding administration trying to change NOAA and USGS reports.

I'm too busy to spend my time looking for stuff. And I don't need to. Not like
some on the list who drool over each and every word Rush Limpdick says, and go
into paroxysms of ecstasy whenever Cheney speaks. Please rember to wash your
hands after you're done listening to either.