I just got back from a trip down to there to see the all the carnage.  Not
much to see except, well, a collapsed bridge.  They have done a surprising
job of cleaning up the cars and debris so far.  The view from the Guthrie
was the best.  There are a ton of people out there gawking.  Hell, we made
it a corporate field trip!