> Ian wrote:
> But the problem is that once it is 100% Confirmed and Proven(R), one is
> looking at it historically

EXACTLY!

Dana - how could we possibly prove that "global warming" exists and is
man-made?  We can't ever predict the weather 1 week from now.

However therein lies the truth.  We CAN model what we THINK will
happen based on what we know.  90% of those models show that GW exists
and is caused by CO2.  There are known flaws in the models, however,
because they also predict that it should be warmer now than what it
is.

Sam - Bush has actively squelched science - that's obvious.

Specific to GW, there's all kinds of "lensing" going on from both
sides and, imo, the best report to date is the IPCC or whatever as
it's biggest critic is ITSELF!

It's pure statistics at this point:

1.) year-over-year trend?  Yes.
2.) Proof of GW? No.

Best guess?  We need to do SOMETHING, but what ...