> Dana wrote:
> you're just flowing with insults aren't you. But you still have not
> said what you think is wrong with acting like a black man.

It's stereotypical and possible racist.  Why?  Because "black man"
refers to huge group of people, probably about 6% of our population.
To say that someone is "acting like" is subjective and therefore
stereotypical and therefore possibly racist.  That's what's wrong.

You can say factually things like black men are more prone to
Sickle-cell disease  than white men or There are more black male rap
artists than Asians.

Or even anecdotal things like:

White men can't jump or Black men dance better than white men.

But "acting like" is broad and implicitly derogatory even if that is
not the intention.