I am still reading it, but I know a lot of what happens.  I read the last
chapter and the epilogue before the book came out.  Sneaking a peak at
spoilers doesn't beat reading the real thing though.

I have a lot of picky questions and some theories.  I will throw them out
there as I come upon new ones while reading.  I will try to be vague in case
I am not the last person on the planet who hasn't finished the book.

First one is:

When they go to the place with the snow and are using the cloak, one of them
freaks out about the footprints left in the snow and they decide to abandon
using the cloak.  A short while later, they start using the cloak again and
the footprints are forgotten about.  Anyone else pick up on that?  Is it an
error or did I miss something?

And, yeah, the epilogue left me feeling cheated.  It felt hollow and rushed.
Kind of like JK finished the last chapter and was like "Finally.  I'm done
with this.  Screw writing about the aftermath.  I'll toss you a few bones,
but otherwise, eh..."

What happened to the Malfoy's?  How did the relationships evolve between
those who had them?  What were the real repercussions to the deaths?  A lot
of stuff went down that would have long lasting effects.  She could write
another entire book about what happened in the 6 months following the end
game.  I need details!  Answers!  Come on!

*wanders off to mugglenet*