I wondered how I got the label too. Probably because I am in favor of
bilingualism :) how to tell them that in QUebec this means protecting
the right of people to speak ENGLISH, hehe.

I would be kind of interested also to see what some list members would
make of the platform of the Parti Quebecois or the NDP :)