I've described myself as a pragmatist. I'm more interested in results
than dogma.

I am pretty much agains the current US regime, but that's because of
what it's done, not least of it making us argue about such silly
labels. I'd actually say conservative if the meaning of the word were
not so perverted in the US, where it's come to mean favoring foreign
adventurism and corporate boondoggles. Liberal in the US means a lot
of things that I am not, for example, in favor of growth in
government.

But hey, Karl Rove says the liberals hate George Bush so if I am
against his policies I must be a raging liberal.

::mumble::