No, I am not suggesting random causes. I am suggesting that the planet's
multi-million year warming and cooling cycles have causes other than human
activity. Since there were no humans millions of years ago, human activity
is the one cause we can totally rule out when it comes to these historical
cycles.

Whether human activity nows plays a role, and how big a role it plays, is
debatable; what is not debatable is that there are other causes that cause
these cycles. We've discussed some possibile causes on the list - solar
flares, meteor impacts, the proximity of the Earth to the Sun. No one can
say for sure whether any of these things affect warming and cooling, all we
can say is that humans were not responsible for the past history of these
cycles.