Except for the food, water and clothes, I have all of my camping/emergency gear
in my truck.  I don't have water puricication, but I have the making of a solar
still as well as a solar oven.  I have my bow fire starter there too.

It isn't there because I'm afraid a comet will strike the earth.  I'm carrying
it because it is hurricane season and I'm a Boy Scout leader who is teaching
survival skills each week.