There will always be diversity.  Hell, go to a army base, where all the cars
are the same, the houses the same- everything issued and "the same"

Suddenly, it's your place in line at the copier that's "diverse".

IE, it's More than just some thing from the XXth century, or whatever.

We're probably closer than ever to figuring out it's all us, which will be
pretty freaking cool.  Better than leaving it up to god, and us just being
imperfect, I think.
Yeah, I love god, I think *cough*(it?) did a good job. =]

Personally, I'm SICK of diversity.  Shit.  Lets get some freaking political
reform going on-  The freaks (no offense, Real Freaks) representing for
us suck nuts.  Even when we show how much they suck (no offense,
Real Suckers) there's just nothing good that comes of it.

Revolution, I guess, It's gonna be.  *sigh*  Oh well.
Here's for hoping for a bloodless one.

Oh, and as for back on topic- FLOYD ROCKS!  US AND THEM BABY!!
--
Get a move on / Mr. Scruff / Sleepyheads Album