Filters failed again?
You're a bright one. Obviously it's not safe to enter a neighborhood
during a racial riot.

As for Howard Beach, it's a racist area always has been. That's
determined. Would you tell a white person not to go there because it's
a bad neighborhood? There are areas where Blacks shouldn't go, because
whites are more likely to be racist. I'm saying the opposite is not
true.