> From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> quickly overcome the $2 to $3 per square foot cost
> of a larger individual work space.

Just so you know, we're talking about a $20 per square foot cost, not $2 or
$3 per square foot.  So just going from a 6x6 to an 8x8 costs an additional
$4,500 per year for just the floor space for eight cubicles.

To me it's still well worth it.  In fact, I'd like to go larger with an open
side so it feels less closed-in and you can get four people in there
comfortably for impromptu meetings.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis

Get advanced intensive Master-level training in
C# & ASP.NET 2.0 for ColdFusion Developers at
ProductivityEnhancement.com